Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-10 Origin: Site
Probiotics is one kind of beneficial and active microorganisms. It can change the composition of flora in a certain part of the body by colonizing in the human body. It can promote nutrient absorption and maintain intestinal health by regulating the immune function of body mucosae and system or by regulating the balance of intestinal flora, so as to produce single microorganisms or mixed microorganisms with clear composition conducive to health.
Probiotics Colon Targeted 90 Tablets Release Tablets Optimal Digestive And Immune Health are made by our patent which is different from common probiotics tablets in the market. It can’t break before it reach small parts and release at the upper part of the stomach and small intestine. So gastric acid and bile can’t enter the caplet core through the protective film to avoid the killing probiotics of gastric acid and bile,and protect the 20 billion probiotics from reaching the end of the small intestine, then disintegrating and releasing within half an hour,and so naturally help support your digestive system balance.
1. Unable to tolerate gastric acid and bile salts
2. Adhesion to host intestinal epithelial cells
3. It can remove or reduce the adhesion of pathogenic bacteria
4. It can inhibit pathogenic bacteria
5. It is safe and non pathogenic
Beneficial bacteria or fungi in human body and animals mainly include yeast, probiotic spores, Clostridium butyricum, Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, actinomycetes, etc.
1. Yeast: Latest research has found that yeast has good probiotic characteristics such as regulating intestinal balance, promoting feed transformation and improving immune function. It is mostly used as feed additive in livestock and poultry breeding. Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces delbrueckii, Candida, Wickham's yeast, Pichia pastoris, Brucella, Saccharomyces albicans, Schwarz's yeast, Rhodotorula, Schizosaccharomyces pombe and baumannia are the most studied yeasts.
2. Probiotic Bacillus: it is a kind of aerobic or facultative anaerobic, spore producing rod-shaped bacteria with probiotic characteristics to the body. It is a Gram-positive bacterium.
3. Clostridium butyricum, also known as Clostridium butyricum, is an anaerobic Gram-positive Bacillus isolated from the intestines of healthy people and animals. At present, studies have found that Clostridium butyricum has good prebiotic characteristics, such as maintaining the balance of intestinal flora, enhancing immune function, generating nutrients, preventing and treating enteritis and so on.
4. Lactic acid bacteria: lactic acid bacteria refer to a kind of spore free and gram positive bacteria whose main product of fermentation sugars is lactic acid. Lactic acid bacteria are the most common probiotics, which have been widely used and considered safe for humans and animals.
5. Bifidobacterium: it is a kind of physiological bacteria existing in human body. It is one of the most valuable and research beneficial bacteria in human body. It is inseparable from human health.
Promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients
Probiotics can synthesize digestive enzymes. Together with digestive enzymes synthesized by animals, they participate in the digestion of nutrients in the intestine, stimulate animals to secrete digestive enzymes, reduce the depth of small intestinal recess, increase the height of villi, increase the surface area of small intestine, and promote the absorption of nutrients in the intestine.
Improve body immunity
The self structure of probiotics, such as peptidoglycan and lipoteichoic acid, can directly play the role of immune activation as antigen, or stimulate the host immune system through autocrine immune activator, so as to improve the immunity of animals, enhance the activity of innate immune cells and natural killer cells, activate dendritic cells and stimulate the body to produce cytokines. And stimulate b cells to secrete antibodies. Probiotics can stimulate the intestinal tract to produce secretory globulin A (sIgA) to protect the body's health.
Maintain the balance of intestinal flora structure
The intestine is not only a normal part of the body and participates in important physiological activities, but also has complex intestinal flora, which plays an important role in the growth, development and health of the host.
Improve muscle quality
Probiotics can delay the formation of methemoglobin by inhibiting lipid peroxidation, so as to improve the brightness of muscle. Probiotics can also affect fatty acid metabolism and improve muscle tenderness.
Improve the antioxidant level of the body
Oxides in the body, such as oxygen free radicals and hydroxyl free radicals, contain unpaired electrons, which are prone to redox reaction. When there is too much oxide in the body, it will lead to oxidative damage. There are antioxidant systems in the body, which constantly remove the oxides synthesized by the body and maintain the dynamic balance of oxides.
Inhibit intestinal inflammation
Probiotics can alleviate the body's inflammatory response.
Protect intestinal mucosal barrier
Probiotics can reduce intestinal mucosal permeability and protect the integrity of intestinal mucosal barrier.
Aquaculture water quality regulation
Probiotics participate in a variety of circulating processes in the water body, consume organic substances in the water through their own metabolism, and reduce the concentration of nitrite nitrogen and ammonia nitrogen in the water body, so as to improve and maintain good water quality.